Friday, May 28, 2010

Dyson Knows how to Multiply Fun.

Ok, maybe it's because I just un-boxed my new Dyson DC24 ball vacuum last night (it's like owning a piece of functional industrial art), but I love Dyson products. They are so cool. Here's how far my Dyson-phila goes. A local megaplex theater has Dyson Airblades in some of their bathrooms. When I'm there, I make it a point to go to those bathrooms, doesn't matter if they are on the opposite end of the theater, the Airblade bathrooms are my jam. )How can you pass up a super high-speed jet of air to dry your hands?)

I came across this little video nugget and it put a large cyclone technology inspired smile on my face. I really want an Air Multiplier, I just don't have $500 to spend on a fan with no blades. This video is pretty awesome though. It's exactly what I would do if I owned hundreds of Air Multipliers (someday).


No comments:

Post a Comment