Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Good Movies in PDF Form

I love to hunt but I hate the NRA. My weapons of choice are a keyboard and Google. I hunt blogs, and baby, blog hunt'n's good. Today I came across blog gold.

ScriptShadow is worth checking out. The author reviews pre-production movie scripts. Scripts that haven't even been purchased yet. What's most interesting to me about the blog is that the author treats scripts as their own medium.

I've read scripts before, but mostly with the intention of watching the movie later and comparing the two. Reading a script just for the enjoyment of a story has never occurred to me. I'm really interested in exploring this blog and discovering some cool stories and good story tellers.

And as a bonus, if one of the scripts I read gets produced I can impress people by telling them I know all about it. Knowing about a movie before everyone else is like hipster kryptonite. In your face you ironic sweater-wearing fixee-fiends

No comments:

Post a Comment