Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Yay Inspiration!

Lately, I haven't come across much inspiration. I've been experiencing an inspiration deficit I guess you could say. That all changed yesterday evening. The Denver Egotist is a regular virtual stop for me and for good reason. They consitently post amazing work.

Well the Egotist didn't disappoint. They had a link to this video for Google Chrome. BBH produced this piece and I think it's amazing. I had a total "wwhhaattt???" moment after about 5 seconds of watching. You'll see what I mean. A great spot, really innovative approach, and crazy entertaining to watch. Bravo BBH.



To continue my inspiration-drought liberation, I offer this little slice of heaven from Wieden and Honda. Not sure how to describe this but it's fantastic. The complexity of editing a piece like this makes my brain hurt. Pay particular attention to the way the sound track matches the cuts perfectly. So good. It's like a visual caramel apple dipped in more, even better caramel. Feast your eyes upon this.

No comments:

Post a Comment